What does no cost EMI Amazon mean?
A complete guide on how you can avail no cost EMI Amazon.
Are you an Amazon customer or user? Definitely, you are that’s why you are here to find out about no cost EMI. Here you will get everything you need to know about no cost EMI. What is no cost EMI meaning and how to avail no cost EMI from Amazon?
Some Useful links you might want to see
- Amazon India Customer Care
- Amazon app Android How to shop
- Amazon India Seller Support
- Amazon EMI on debit card / no cost EMI Bajaj Finserv
- Amazon Exchange Offer in India
- Amazon Shopping App
No cost EMI meaning?
EMI (Easy monthly installments) is one of the payment method available on Amazon.in. You can pay for your orders in easy monthly installments. No cost EMI is basically an installment plan that offers no extra charge. It is a form of purchasing scheme in which Amazon users can buy costly items by paying monthly installments on the same price as purchased on one-time payment. No cost EMI meaning is the purchasing of the item on easy installments with zero interest. For example, if you want to buy an item of Rs.18,000 at a 6-month tenure, you will pay your EMI provider Rs.3,000 every month for 6 months, which is equal to the total amount of Rs.18,000.
You can avail no cost EMI amazon if you have a card of specified banks or payment partners. Approximately all big and famous banks in India are offering no-cost EMI amazon services. The no-cost EMI payment method is available on cards which are listed below:
Amazon offers no-cost EMI scheme on credits cards from 11 banks namely HDFC Bank, SBI Card, ICICI Bank, CITI Bank, Induslnd Bank, HSBC Bank, Yes Bank, Axis Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, RBL) and Bajaj Finserv Load cards.
No cost EMI amazon is available for specific tenure on selected items provided by sellers. No cost EMI is not available for all products. If your desired order is eligible for purchase on No cost EMI offer, it would be mentioned in front of the product with a table of EMI providers with corresponding rated and tenure offered.
No cost EMI is available for high-cost appliances like mobiles, washing machines, laptops and tablets, televisions, cameras, beds, dining sets, sofas, refrigerators, home, and kitchen appliances etc.
Note: The no-cost EMI from Amazon does not include any processing fee or down payment for the purchase. There is no processing fee or down payment for these transactions on Amazon.
How to avail the No Cost EMI from Amazon?
No cost EMI is available on various items in Amazon. Here you will know, how to select the EMI option on Amazon? You can use this offer by Amazon website on your smartphone or laptop and from the mobile app. First of all, you need to know that no cost EMI is available on selected items with specific monthly tenure like 3, months or 6 months. All information about no-cost EMI is mentioned in the product description page. You can also check there that which bank card is offering which type of no cost EMI plan.
Here is a step by step guide on how you can avail the no-cost EMI from Amazon.
1. Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone. Type ‘No cost EMI Amazon’ in the search bar and open first web search or you can click on the below link:
Amazon EMI this link, you will be redirected to the no cost EMI amazon page as shown below:
2. So here you will see the categories of products which have no cost EMI offers and plans. You need to scroll down and search for your related category and then desired product. Here for your assistance, we choose laptops and tablets.
3. When you will choose your desired category, you will see a number of related products on the next page. Here you can check the availability of no-cost EMI offer on these items. It would be clearly mentioned in the product description. Here you need to choose your favorite product which you want to buy. For example, if you want to buy an HP laptop for Rs 21,990. You will click on the product.
Note: No cost EMI scheme is not available for all items on Amazon. You need to check for availability before you buy your favorite product.
4. When you will select your desired item. You will be able to see all details related to the no-cost EMI scheme, bank cards offering no-cost EMI and various no-cost EMI plans offered by bank cards. To see details put the cursor on options written in descriptions with no cost EMI. A drop-down menu will appear.
5. When you out cursor on options a drop drown menu will appear. It will show the eligible banks and cards for no cost EMI and different no cost EMI plans of respective banks. You can check for your relevant bank and plan for no cost EMI of your particular product. If you decided to buy that product you can either click on buy button or add to cart if you want to buy more than one product.
6. Once added to cart, you will go to your shopping cart and click on proceed to check out.
7. On the next page, you will be asked to select a payment method. You will select your related debit card or credit card with which you want to pay for no cost EMI for your purchase. Then you will add your CVV (card security number). You will see a drop-down menu under CVV code option here you will select no cost EMI plan which suits you. It can be 3 months or 6 months depending on the product which you are buying. After selecting click on continue button.
8. Next page which appears after clicking continue button would be the order reviewing page. Here you can see all the details of your order to review and confirm that what you have done is right. After reviewing you will click on place your order and pay button. You will be asked to choose your card password, type your password and submit it. Your order is placed on no-cost EMI purchase.
How to place an order using the No cost EMI Amazon using the mobile app?
You have seen the benefits of no-cost EMI amazon. You must be wanting to know how to avail the no-cost EMI Amazon using your mobile phone which is a very convenient way to use anywhere anytime. For your assistance amazon has also given the no-cost EMI Amazon services on the mobile app too. Here is the step by step guide that how to use Amazon EMI mobile app. Here we have explained both the normal and the Bajaj Finserv way.
1. Launch Amazon app on your mobile and login to your account if you are not login.
2. Select the item of your interest and check for no cost EMI scheme availability on that item. If it is eligible to no cost EMI then click on the item. In this example, let us suppose we are going to buy a laptop. We will select it.
3. After selecting your required item you can read about no cost EMI offer in the product description. If you are satisfied and decided to buy your item you will scroll down and click on buy now button.
4. When you click on Buy now, a new page will open. Here you need to choose your delivery address and click on ‘deliver to this address’ button.
5. On the next page, you will be asked to select the payment method. You have to select No cost EMI and click on the continue button.
6. On choosing No cost EMI option, You will be asked to choose your card type. Here, for example, we choose Bajaj Finserv EMI cards. You can choose your relevant card debit card, credit card or Bajaj Finserv card.
7. After selecting your relevant card, click on ‘continue’ button.
8. On next page click on ‘place your order and pay’ button.
9. After placing the order, on the next page you need to ‘select EMI option’.
10. When you will select your relevant card, it’s available no cost EMI plans will appear in a drop-down menu. You can select your suitable plan of 3 or 6 months from this drop-down menu. Then click on ‘make payment’.
11. On the next page, you will be asked to ‘enter your card number’. In a bar enter your card number and click on ‘submit’ button.
12. Here is your last step. Verify your one-time password to confirm your order. OTP will be sent to you on your registered mobile number with your relevant card. Click ‘confirm’ button
13. Finally, the laptop is yours.
The above walkthrough was kept in mind to make it easy and visual the best way. If you guys still feel there was something missed out or you couldn’t understand, Please feel free to comment below or just contact us through email.